mandag den 28. februar 2011

Ny blog - Open Architecture Office - Open source arkitekturredskaber

As an architect I often see firms spending a huge amount of ¥€$ on software. This is particularly difficult for small businesses and newer firms who must base the very establishment of their company on the availability of software licenses. In an attempt to see if this situation could be eased or changed, I started looking for alternatives to the expensive software solutions normally used in the industry.
The search for these alternatives is what this page is all about. I am not trying to move standards or reinvent practice. Rather, I am simply exploring alternative solutions and will post these along with any other fun stuff that I stumble upon on my way. I don't write fancy reviews or elaborated evaluations. I just communicate what I find.
-Ove Christensen

Ingen kommentarer: